Instagram @lizchewy

Thursday, June 10, 2010

dance

" Dancers are not made of technique, but their passion"

I finally had the motivation to actually do the header for my blog (ps. 2 of the images used in the header image are not owned by me, if anyone has any problems with me using those images, please let me know and i will remove them). 
I just didn't want to study anymore after my first paper this afternoon and i want to do something to fill in my time, and tadahhhhh... an update plus a header!!! Please excuse my computer image editing skills, this is the best i could do. 

I haven't had the mood to bring my cameras out to play, so these photos are from a few months ago, nonetheless i like them very much. I love taking photos of dancers, because i love the idea of freezing movements, that is kinda what photography is about to me. And.... I am actually running out of films to use in my natura classica. The camera stores in Melbourne does not stock ISO 800 films anymore, and i tried ordering it but they haven't gotten back to me yet, and it has been about 3 months now and still no news T^T I am currently broke as, but once i have money, i am planning to purchase some fuji natura classica ISO 1600 online. These are the films designed especially for the camera and they are the only (i think) ISO 1600 colour films in the market. SUPER EXCITED!! 

The photos below are photos of KO crew jam session in Melbourne. If you are in Melbourne and you are interested to seeing them jam, you usually could catch them in the city around 3-4pm on saturdays. 

BBOY FALKON 
Photobucket
Photobucket

BBOY KIDKONG AND BBOY LION 
Photobucket
Photobucket
BBOY TOFU
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BBOY KIDKONG


Photobucket

There are more photos but i am getting lazy cause my internet connection is too slow. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog ♥

Google Ads

Popular Posts