Instagram @lizchewy

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Post featuring fisheye 2

I love taking photos..


This is a new beginning to my journey with my arsenal of lomo cameras.. as well as my beloved fujifilm natura classica.. my instax and my lumix digital camera.. (hopefully i can add a DSLR and several superheadz camera to my collection in the near future)


I love toy cameras.. because i love seeing the world in a different light.. who knew that consistent imperfections and unpredictable flaws could be so exciting ♥ 
my first ever lomo shot
My first ever lomo shot



Photobucket

En route to KFC 


Photobucket

Groovy people


Photobucket

KO Crew's busking session 


Photobucket

Illusion of longer legs


Photobucket

The new additions to my UFO catcher wins.. mcDull in orange, strawberry and pineapple outfits


Photobucket
Keep walking.. don't look..


Photobucket

Wannabe pineapple meets real pineapple


Photobucket

Special mango and strawberry smoothie.. bliss on a hot day


Photobucket

I am a happy girl ^0^ The orange mcDull was adopted by the owners or Tropicana juice bar on elizabeth street.. look out for him among all the real oranges the next time you are there ^__^


That is it so far.. please stay tuned for more.. I wanted to include more photos into the blog but i have an exam on thursday that i am not nearly prepared for..


until next time 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog ♥

Google Ads

Popular Posts